Thursday, August 19, 2010

7 Unlucky things happen in a day.... T.T

      Have anyone been so unlucky until there is 7 unlucky things
that happen in a day? I mean in few hours...gosh...
     To make things short, i'll just talk about it in short form.

1. Argue with housemate A about streamyx where they force me
   to pay the deposit for it n i told them i'm not gonna pay becuz
    i'm not living there till the end of this month... >.<

2. I open facebook and the housemate A scolding me and say i
    nvr paid them for using their streamyx...well helloooo.... i did
   pay them rm16 per month lo....say me like that...fine....

3.They close the wifi to prevent me to used it...duh...I cant on9!!

4.Argue again with housemate B about the bills. Keep on asking
    me to  pay the bills where i had already paid to housemate C....
    grrrrr....

5. I cleared my digi broadband bills but had to wait 3 days for
   them to updated my status...therefore....i cant apply for
    another broadband...  sei dg...

6.  I m trying to call my friends for asking something...and i found
     that my phone spoil!! No voice...the ribbon probs...gonna go
     to PJ and ask my technician fren to help me fix it...
                                    cost me rm60... 
                                               T.T

7. Lastly, my maxis bill comes...and i dunno where the hell
    rm101.50 comes frm.... did i call that much??
                          Din't realise leh....

I was like this....


And i was like that....
>.<

No comments: