Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Furry Vengeance (funny)

             Wow....suppose that today i hav my marketing class.
            Bt then,class CANCEL...  ^^  So, today i join my frens
             to pyramid to watch movies.
                    
                 We watch this.....Furry Vengeance....so damn freaking
           funny...there's racoon,bunch of idiots, TREE skunk, and a
             bear that droves...wth...haha

lol

             
                  This fellow...named bao bao was my driver...
                haha..no la...he just fetch me n my other fren
                 to pyramid n send me home...N guess wat...
                He is  LATEEEEE.... fer around 1 hour....
               Reasons: fixing his break system...haha
                              Appologies accepted..  ^^

                   She is steng...i'm taking a pict wif her when
                 she falls asleep...  haha....bt the truth is
                   when i took wanna snap the picts...she purposely
                close her eye....making her looks like sleeping...
                                    weeeeeeeee....
                And me...no make up no nothing...just plain plain
                 mocha me....hehe....just my head...sorry...cuz the
                car's sofa blocking my body.....
                           
                              So that's all fer today...  ^^

No comments: