Friday, May 21, 2010

Will everything be okay?? =(

 It's all different now....everything from now wil be not the
same as usual liao...My new life begins rite here n now.... 

I'm still wondering is this the right decision??  Will i wont
be regretting for making this decision??  IDK........  =(
                                 
 All i noe is once i've make this decision i must stand on and
dun let myself fall......
It's hard....But for me,for my ah b,for my future...i must insist 
on it....i must have determination.....and ofcuz....i nid lots of   
mentally supposrts from frenz.....
Therefore,i can DO it!!!!
    
However,i stil  feel bad about it.dunno y....i insist on my opinion
but i  still feel bad....  Am i BAD???

 Anywayyyyyy...........here my new life's begins...and
will everything be okay???

No comments: