Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a kind hearted guy..

     Have you ever seen a stranger who willing to help those who are
 in needs no matter they are human or animals...
                No matter it's unknown or known??
         
              Yesh...i've just seen it....a housemate of mine brought her friend
home and that guy buy some stuff or called as treats for my ah b...
             As my previous post mention....my ah b is my dear little pekinese
  daughter... ^^

                        Ahem...let me introduce again...
               Her name is AH B....she is 1 years old n 2 month now...
     N the good news is she is single and available!!! 

Ohh.... back to the topic...the kind hearted guy bought these for ah b...and
 according to my research...it cost almost RM50!!

            He bought SCOOBY SNACKS, the greenies ( for dogs to clean its mouth
 and teeth), and a jar of biscuits....

            Looking at the scooby snacks, i remember the cartoon named
scooby dooby doo....and his friend shaggy ate the scooby snacks too....
 N it makes me wanna try it as well.....  >.<
Probably i wont... i think so.....

No comments: