Thursday, July 22, 2010

A date wit my 老婆大人

      Let me intro to u guys my 老婆大人.....this little fellow....younger than me 3 years
and her name is......tada.............jia yen aka giant. ^^  (i'm so over when she saw this)
 Look at this so po...sleeping at the public!!  Yesh...we went to sunway pyramid!!  and
u can c that she is sleeping on the table in station kopitiam.....

2 so po camwhore~ing.......while waiting fer the food to come.....our dinner......^^


And our last photo during the day.......lao gong n lao po.....^^ obviously me is lao gong....
<3

And this is soo0000 not related to the post.....just uploaded it to shared....
this is my first medal i've got!!!!   and i've got rewarded as a best team leader as well!!
I'm so proud.....but actually, i dint really do anything.....But, I'm still very grateful and
proud!!! and ofcuz....superb HAPPY!!

No comments: