Friday, July 23, 2010

My darling daughter

   Up to now....I dint really introduce to u guys who is my daughter.....and.............Tada...........
                                                Yesh...she is my daughter named     AH B

                                          She is 1 years old ++ as in a few month la.....
                                                                     Breed : Pekinese


                                         She is my one and only and my EVERYTHING........

                     This is her when she is few month old....bek then....she was so smalll!!
                     and now... as big as a shih tzu......

                         Her face when she still a puppy....isn't look like a guinea pig......awww

                                                      She is doing some kind of post there.....

                                          Look at her face!!!  feeling like wanna pinch her >.<

No comments: